Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

BGTG 27 - SR: Gygés, Geschenkt, M, Raceway 57, Tower of Babel, Exxtra, Medici



A little bit longer podcast this time, as we played lots of games and had some interesting discussion to boot! Plus, I responded to feedback at the beginning of the show, something I hadn't done for a while.

By the way, one of the reasons we played Tower of Babel at this session was to counteract the botched rules at an earlier outing. I wasn't at that previous session, so those forgotten/misunderstood rules aren't always MY fault. :-)

-Mark

Links
Froogle search for Attacktix
Days of Wonder, Fantasy Flight, and Rio Grande games on Amazon.com
Gygés
Geschenkt
M
Raceway 57
Tower of Babel
Exxtra
Medici

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FYI: A Froogle search for Raceway 57 does generate results. It can be yours for the low, low price of $74.99.

Whew.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and if/when you listen to this show, Mark, you'll get a really good idea about the differences in sound quality from one recording method to another. And you know, I mentioned before that I didn't really have a problem one way or the other, but having both in the same show made for a really jarring experience when you transitioned. I don't think I'd recommend doing that again.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

The topics I mentioned in my audio feedback were all pinched from http://boardgamestogo.com/2005/06/upcoming-shows.html .

Also, I agree with Dave that the 'jump' in sound quality was a little jarring. But lets be honest - would that stop me listening to the show? Certainly not - so if changing your recording technique means less shows, then stick with your current techniques.

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home