Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

BGTG - June 28, 2005 (Boardgame resolutions)







A quick little show, the shortest I've done in a while. Mostly I just struck while the iron was hot, but with a surge in subscribers due to podcast support in iTunes, it's proven to be timely. Welcome new listeners! As I say in the little audio aside, I encourage the new folks to check out the permanently linked shows at the top of the right sidebar: intro shows about podcasting and also strategy boardgames.

This is also the first time I pasted a photo in here. That's me in the center of the photo, during a game of Oltremare. Normally I smile . . . I must be deep in concentration. :-) Those are some of the Santa Clarita Boardgamers around me: Greg Wizbach (my logo designer!) on the right , Erin Wheeler across from him, and our other Ryan (not Erin's husband!) in the foreground.

-Mark

Links
My 2004 Year-end report, with Gaming "Resolutions"
Peter Sarrett's Review Manifesto
My Boulder Game Notes reviews of Wildlife and Die Fugger
My tag-team reviews with Kevin Whitmore at The Games Journal (for Carcassonne:Hunters & Gatherers and Hellas)

Games
Dampfross
Jockey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look *nothing* like I imagined. Could you please Photoshop in the head of someone closer to NASCAR driver Bobby Labonte so I don't have to alter my world view? M'kay? Thanks.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home