Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Monday, September 12, 2005

BGTG 35 - SR: Kablamo, Bootleggers, Indus




I think this is settling into a standard format for this podcast: an audio session report show with feedback/letters section tacked onto the end for BGTG-aholics. (The other standard format is the theme show, especially the All About shows featuring just one game in depth.) In this show I get back in the saddle again with a Santa Clarita Boardgamer session, though a bit too rambly at the beginning. Hang in there--the game opinions come soon after.

Thanks to FNH for the bit of fun with my logo. This must be what the Boardgames To Go warehouse looks like! :-)

-Mark

Links
Kablamo
Bootleggers
Indus

4 Comments:

Blogger ekted said...

Hi Mark!

Thanks for reading my email on your show and your nod to my blog. The only reason I will be picking up the NEW Entdecker as opposed to the old one is that it's the only one generally available. I have no interest in buying/trading games with people directly. From your show, I think I understand the differences. If it goes over well enough as a game type, I may look into the original later.

Thanks!

4:46 AM  
Blogger CDRodeffer said...

Was there as show number 34?

Clark

10:46 AM  
Blogger Mark Johnson said...

You'll have to listen to show #35 to find out. :-)

10:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To the guy that was looking for gamers in Illinois.

There are 2 groups that I know of.

http://www.games-plus.com/games-plus/

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/gamers/

This is a yahoo group I created specifically for people that play Euro games in Mt Prospect.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/mtprospectgamers/

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home