Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Here they come

The pattern continues--I don't have time to work on the podcast much during the week, and so it all piles up on the weekend. I actually recorded three new shows today. Partly that's because I'm still pretty excited about this thing, partly it's taking advantage of the time I've got (knowing it will evaporate later). I could hang onto these things and post one every few days, but I don't see much point in that. I'll just post them in clumps as I record them. The flip side is that someday I'll go through a two week dry spell--that's just the way it goes.

I also finally started replacing a half-dozen recent shows with 32 kbps encoded ones. That means the MP3 files are smaller, at what should be a trivial decrease in audio quality. Maybe you won't be able to tell at all. I've heard that 32 should be just fine for speech.

Email Mark Johnson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home