Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

It's over, but at least I've got a poll working

Just as I predicted, the universe returned to normal and I dropped off the Top 40 list at Podnova.com. This morning I found that the listing was based on subscriptions, I imagine ones registered through the Podnova website. Now Adam Curry and Dawn & Drew have resumed their rightful places atop the podcast world. However, I see that Geek Speak has now made the list, and that show might have the legs to stay there awhile. Good luck to Derk and Aldie!

This evening I managed to put a little poll in the sidebar at right. For now it's a boring podcast sort of question, but once I'm sure it's working right I'll start posing some questions about the show, its content, and so on.

Those of you who are reading this through an RSS reader, be sure to make your way over to BoardgamesToGo.com and exercise the poll.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the moment you're still on number 36 in the PodNova tTop 40 :)

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home