Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Saturday, May 14, 2005

New domain name, email, even a BGG text ad!

Last week I purchased my own domain name for this site & podcast. It's now at (what else?)...

(yea!)
This also permits me to receive email feedback at Mark@BoardgamesToGo.com. Don't worry, all of previous email and web addresses will continue to work. The RSS/podcast feed is unchanged. This is just cooler. :)
Finding that all less expensive than I expected, I decided to spring for a Boardgamegeek text ad. The base price for those things is just ten bucks, which will get about a week of exposure. After one day, I've got a grand total of 2 "click-throughs" from the ad to this site. But hey, it's all for fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home