Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Help a brother out?

I'm raising some GeekGold so that my logo designer (and onetime BGTG guest) Greg Wilzbach can get an avatar on BoardgameGeek. A nice listener spontaneously donated some GG to me last week--which was very nice--and now I'm running one of those BGG auctions where the currency is GG. The game up for auction is Alan Moon's Slow Freight, the gamekit exclusive Funagain. It's still for sale on that site for seven bucks, but I'm offering a pristine (uncut) copy for nothing more than GeekGold. As I write this, none other than Tom Vasel is the high bidder in the auction that runs three more days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! To my surprise I find this! ...a hearty thanks for thinking of my poor little avatarless identity. I will pass on the good will.

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home