Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Friday, November 03, 2006

BGTG 65 - Oct 27, 2006 - Post-Essen Show (with Mike Siggins)



As promised, here's the post-Essen followup show. A few weeks ago I talked about the games I was interested in hearing more about at Essen. Now here's Mike Siggins, coming on the podcast to give BGTG listeners some firsthand accounts of his time at the fair, and impressions of some games. Be sure to also read Mike's column (the "Gamer's Notebook") at Funagain on the same subject.

-Mark

1 Comments:

Blogger smmoulder said...

Siggins pointed me at this and I must say, I really enjoy what you are doing here. And it's always a pleasure to hear Mike in his own voice giving his candid assessment of the latest crop of our favorite games.

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home