Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Case in point

I was getting set up to record another podcast tonight. Took the notes, did the research, printed out some feedback. Yep, I was all set. And then my kids asked to play a game before bed, suggesting Time's Up. Obviously, the podcast was backburnered and we had fun with the game instead!

(Later I'll have to talk about how to play Time's Up with kids . . . and with only three players.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Hmmm... I would imagine you'd have to filter through the cards to make sure they at least have a clue as to WHO most of the people are.

As far as playing with three players, I definitely want to hear about that!!

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Mark said he had to filter out about 80% of the cards.

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haven't those kids gone off to college yet? Jeez.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home