Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Monday, November 03, 2008

A fresh call for online games

As usual, your best bet to find me is on a play-by-web game. I've recently started the following, all of which can take more players as I write this. The password is the same as ever, BGTG.

On Mabiweb: In the Year of the Dragon, Samuari, Kreta, In the Shadow of the Emperor

On Spielbyweb: Amun-Re, Hoity-Toity, Reef Encounter, Santiago

On michaelshacht.net: Hansa (two of these)

On Boardgamegeek: Tigris & Euphrates (two of these)

All of these are in English, very easy to understand.

Also, don't forget that the offer still stands to play Vinci with me. Only Ed Rozmiarek took me up on that earlier offer, and we need a couple more players to start. This website is all in German, but we'll help a newbie learn the ropes. Once you get the hang of it it's a great interface.

-Mark

P.S. On BSW, look for MarkJohnson. I'll probably be losing at Dominion again, enjoying myself. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger ekted said...

I'm in for the Vinci game. Pretty sure I can recognize the civ tiles by symbol.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Mark (aka pastor guy) said...

I'm in as well. Pretty sure I won't recognize any of the tiles & will show why I'm nicknamed "Fluff Daddy" - oh well.

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home