Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Sunday, September 07, 2008

BGTG 85 - SR & Feedback (with Rattlesnake, XiangQi, Citadels, Manila, and Tribune)


You're in luck. The carcast I recorded earlier about some games played at a recent Games Day was also destroyed accidentally, so I just had to re-record it at home. This way it ends up with better audio quality, and I got to tack on some recent email feedback, too.

These are all games I played at a recent Games Day put on by LA's famous Stephanie. You've heard about her on other podcasts, and heard her directly on Boardgame Babylon. I ought to feature her on one of my own podcasts sometime!

-Mark

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, please. Do go on with the Big City "all about" show. Valley games will take preorder for its reprint in the next few months. I already intended to go through with this, but it would be nice to have your comments in time for the release.

Thanks for the shows!

Michel
Québec, Canada

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home