Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another "All About..." show is coming

Hurray! I've wanted to do another "All About" show for some time, and last night I recorded one. It wasn't about Big City, though, as I'd hinted in my last podcast (that's another I still want to do). No, for this one I got my buddy Dave Gullett (BGG's davebo, aka the Big Red Rock Eater) to share the mic with me and talk all about Harry's Grand Slam Baseball. That might seem a little game for a whole show, but we found plenty to talk about, between the game itself, sports, sports board/card games, and light games in general. I think you'll like it.

-Mark

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Ooooo, I can't wait to hear this one! :-)

Steph

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might just have to offer to co-host your Big City show. I do love that game.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home