Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to BGTG!



In prepping that last show I missed the fact that the one-year anniversary for this podcast already came & went! I'd remembered it was sometime in March, but hadn't taken the time to find out exactly when. Then I spotted a "happy birthday" to me from Naturelich on his blog. Turns out it was on March 3rd, 2005, that I posted my first, awful epsiode. Nowhere to go but up after that!

Though I occasionally apologize, whine, or even complain about the sound quality, production schedule, or something else on the podcast, the truth is that I really enjoy it. It's fun for me to do, and the encouragement I get from you listeners makes it very rewarding.

-Mark

5 Comments:

Blogger Mike Doyle said...

Thanks for a year of insightful and professionally produced podcasts! Happy Birthday!

- mike

4:32 PM  
Blogger ekted said...

Happy Birthday! You certainly have a lot of interesting things to say for a one-year-old. :)

4:53 PM  
Blogger hikeandshoot said...

Thanks for one year of fun and information. Your podcast is excellent.

Congratulations and best wishes for the future.

Andreas Resch.

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A great year indeed, full of excellent shows that have entertained euro gamers for hours and hours. And all the praise so far is to say nothing of the inspiration you have been to other good podcasts like the Dice Tower, too. Congratulations and thanks for saving me once I got through all the good books in my local library's audio book collection.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark

Love the site and the podcasts. Keep up the good work.

Steve (UK Gamer)

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home