Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BGTG 124 - A Sense of History (or European Vacation Part 2)



Notice: I'm in the process of moving this blog over to Boardgamegeek. I'm still running the show, and the podcast will still be available through your normal subscription (iTunes, or whatever)--I'm just using a different host on the internet. This move is only happening because I think it will be more convenient for my listeners, and it may also generate more comments. Please follow me over to the new location.

Boardgames to Go, now hosted on Boardgamegeek
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Gameguythinks said...

This was an interesting episode for me because I'm not much of a wargamer, but hearing you talk about the different places you visited and then talk about related games was very interesting. Did you ever try and use wargames to teach history when your kids were studying related topics in school? I think my son might respond well to that.

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home