Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BGTG 76 - Summertime Games



A quick, little podcast this time, one from my "archives." By that I mean this was one of those shows I recorded last summer, when I wasn't uploading any podcasts. At least one of those recordings was unceremoniously dumped, but this is one I still had lying around. It's another recording made in my car, but I learned from episode 74 that mostly leaving the audio alone is better than trying to get too fancy with the filtering and noise reduction.

I called this episode "Summertime Games" as a catch-all term for the rundown of several games I was playing, mostly with my own family, during this time. No real theme other than that--a pleasant reflection that I really am playing more games with them, and that they're games I enjoy, too. This is a show I could bang out quickly before the Thanksgiving holiday here in the US.

Speaking of Thanksgiving and family gaming, once again I've packed way too many games to bring to grandma's house for the holiday. Only this time I know my own kids may want to play a couple with me, and we're hoping to involve some of the other relatives, too. Plus, I think my selection of games is getting better suited for a family weekend than I used to bring. We'll see. Maybe that can be a future podcast episode, along with some overdue feedback.

-Mark

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Another good show! Thank you for releasing it.

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mark,

I was so excited to see you podcasting again than you dropped off the face of the earth again. I hope you find time again to put out some more podcasts.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mark Johnson said...

I'm still here. Thanks for the kind words. I have some show ideas ready, just got busy with the holidays. Hope to get another show out soon.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home