Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Monday, November 07, 2005

Back from BGG.con

Last night I got back from a great time at BGG.con. I'd write about it here, except that . . . well, you know . . . I'm going to record it in a podcast. I've actually got a number of podcasts coming out pretty soon. It'll just take me a little while to finish them off. Also, I think when I've got a bunch it's better to spread them out by a few days rather than broadcasting them all at once. Here's what's in the pipeline.
  • BGTG 42 - BGG.con part 1: Interview with Aldie & Derk
  • BGTG 43 - All About Euphrat & Tigris (with Greg Pettit) [recorded at BGG.con!]
  • BGTG 44 - My brief stint with Steve Jackson Games ('88-90) [recorded on the way to BGG.con :-) ]
  • BGTG 45 - BGG.con part 2: My impressions of the con and games played

All but the last have been recorded already. They just need editing, cleaning up, shownotes, etc. Like I said, it'll take me several days between each one, but they're coming!

-Mark

Update: Change in plans, but just a minor one. The SJ Games story show didn't sound too hot with airport background noise, so I'll re-record that one later. BGG.con part 2 will move up to show #44. I plan to get show #42 out within a day. Bear with me!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really looking forward to these shows. They sound great. I wish I could've attended.

Dale Larson

7:52 PM  
Blogger Mike Doyle said...

Thanks, Mark. Can't wait! These podcasts make my commute so much easier, to the point where I listen to many of them multiple times. Your podcasts are very professional and straightforward which make them good for multiple listens. Keep up the great work, it's very much appreciated.

mike

5:45 AM  
Blogger Brent Mair said...

Been twanging to country music too much lately. Hope to see one soon.

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! Hi Mark. As usual, I'm really looking forward to your podcasts. And as I really really wanted to go to BGG.con, at least I'll be able to hear about it with your usual spoken expertise.

take care,
Mark (wizardless)

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home