Blog
Guild
Archives
Contact

Mark Johnson's occasional & opinionated podcast about family strategy boardgames

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Twitter, Facebook, and now Buzz?

I've been making little updates between major blog entries about boardgaming using Twitter. You can find those at twitter.com/BoardgamesToGo. This blog and its podcast will always be my main content, but if you want little tidbits in between the irregular episodes, that's where to find them. Just recently I also created a Facebook page for the podcast, at (you guessed it) facebook.com/BoardgamesToGo. Right now it's primarily another way to view those Twitter "tweets," since I have the accounts linked. You can reply to them if you want, but I don't foresee these become a BGTG community or message board, just a little extra something.

-Mark

P.S. And now here comes Google Buzz. Haven't done anything with that yet. As long as there's an easy way to link everything together I might do just that. But I'm not about to keep up with four separate "identities" for the podcast. If nothing else I'll stick with the blog. Signed, the grumpy old man! ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg W said...

There is probably a way to link your blog posts with Facebook as well. I tend to think of Facebook as RSS/ATOM for "everyone" else.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Jeff Myers said...

I use the networkedblogs app for that on Facebook, but I'm not sure how effective it is. I don't know about Buzz yet. It just seems to create threaded discussions that are easily viewed through my gmail. Maybe I'm missing something.

3:11 PM  
Blogger Bang Potential said...

Newer than a newbie but really enjoying the heck out of your podcasts. Thanks

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home